P.A.C.E. stands for Promote Ability Community Enterprise. P.A.C.E. is a community interest company limited by guarantee. This means that all surplus and profits generated are used to further benefit the services we offer to the community. P.A.C.E.’ prime objective is to deliver affective affordable services and housing for disadvantaged people in Derby and Derbyshire. To support this agenda we offer a range of other services to the public and private sector. Creating new business and securing contracts means that P.A.C.E. can deliver innovative and much needed activities and housing to the people of Derby.
- We provide opportunities to enable people to make informed and positive choices about their lives.
- We support people to respond to crisis situations.
- We tackle social exclusion using our services to empower people to develop the skills, and provide the foundation they need to grow and flourish.
- We provide accommodation for people who need support with specialist problems such as alcohol and substance misuse, mental ill health, offending.
- We work closely with M.O.J. to reduce offending and re-offending through housing and support.
- We provide a place in which people can choose to change.
- We offer a supportive and caring enviroments.
- We create and boost self dignity and pride.
- We provide education, training and advice to enable people to improve their health, increase their skills and confidence and to successfully participate in the community.