What is P.A.C.E. Café?
P.A.C.E. Café is a social enterprise initiative. The Café is situated at Jubilee business Park Derby.
P.A.C.E. Café was set up to deliver these objectives:
- Offer a warm and welcoming environment for people from all walks of life to interact and share stories
- To Offer local business and the public a healthier option
- To raise the profile of the core objectives of P.A.C.E. as a community interest company
- To give our service users a hub to meet friends and associated support a safe place to meet and socialise free from elitism.
- Give our service users the opportunity to purchase a lovingly prepared hot lunch.
- Give the carers to our service users the opportunity to talk to others in their position and create new support networks.
- To create a sales point to distribute P.A.C.E. Social Enterprise products.
- Create a viable income stream to support P.A.C.E. core objectives.