P.A.C.E. Craft Centre was set up to deliver affective affordable activities for vulnerable adults living in Derby.
P.A.C.E. is dedicated to delivering quality services to its clients and generating real and measurable opportunities for our clients to prosper.
At the Craft Centre we run a range of programs for:
- People living with a mild to moderate learning disability
- Physical disability
- Mental health concerns
- People living with a long term health condition
- P.A.C.E. housing tenants who wish to take part in a personal development program
- P.A.C.E. housing tenants who wish to take part in a P.A.C.E. Social Enterprise Project
- We have a fully equipped workshop with a range of hand and power tools and a vast array of craft equipment.