Tenant Log In
If you have not yet been issued with login details please contact your support worker.
What is P.A.C.E. Supported Housing?
P.A.C.E. stands for Promote Ability Community Enterprise. P.A.C.E. is a community interest company limited by guarantee. This means that all surplus and profits generated are used to further benefit the services we offer to the community. P.A.C.E. Supported Housing's prime objective is to deliver affective affordable services for disadvantaged people in Derby and Derbyshire.
Supporting people who are homeless to change and improve their lives is at our core. Our support ranges from basic physiological, practical and emotional needs to high intensity complex needs.
We approach support in a new and different manner to other services, we provide holistic support, looking at every angle of a customer’s wellbeing and then try to engage them on each of these levels. We truly believe that this approach to support is the best method and creates the platform for positive change
We provide safe and stable accommodation, and encourage and assist our clients to think about their health, well-being and future in order to promote independence.
We also offer further opportunities and chances to improve life skills and inspire people to make safer and healthier lifestyle choices.
We work closely with the local authority and other agencies. To find the most appropriate solutions by creating effective partnerships across the city.
We provide opportunities to enable people to make informed and positive choices about their lives.
- To support people to respond to crisis situations.
- To tackle social exclusion using our services to empower people to develop the skills, and provide the foundation they need to grow and flourish.
- Providing accommodation for people who need support with specialist problems such as alcohol and substance misuse, mental ill health, offending.
- Work closely with MOJ to reduce offending and re-offending through housing and support.
- We provide a place in which people can choose to change.
- We Offer a supportive and caring relationship.
- We Create and boost self-dignity and pride.
- We listen to our customers and provide wrap-around solutions.
- We provide education, training and advice to enable people to improve their health, increase their skills and confidence and to successfully resettle in the community.
P.A.C.E. are committed to tackling homelessness and bringing about positive change to peoples lives.