Meet and help new people, learn new skills, gain confidence, gain work experience, give something back or test the water!
What would I get out of Volunteering?
P.A.C.E. relies heavily on the great work our committed volunteers deliver. P.A.C.E. receives NO statutory funding so we need all the support we can get from people who want:
- Work experience (potential employers consider people who have done certain work before over those who haven’t, volunteering may help you get that dream job).
- Training, P.A.C.E. ensures all volunteers receive training in the areas they work in.
- Expenses, as we value the help we receive your bus travel will be paid for and your lunch is free.
- Confidence, working with a team of passionate people can help boost your self worth.
- To Give back, supporting P.A.C.E. means you are actively helping to end homelessness in Derby and give people living with a disability and or mental health conditions a meaningful activity.
- Learn new skills, P.A.C.E. has a wide range of departments whom work with a variety of client groups. We are committed to continuing professional development.
We always have a wide range of voluntary opportunities available for people in Derby to get involved in. Whether it be working in the Cafe, the Craft Centre or on Social Enterprise Projects we are confident that we have something suitable for you. If you see anything you like click the link below to fill out an application.